You can order from us by using our online secure store, phone, fax or e-mail. We will then contact you by e-mail after receiving your order to confirm that we have received it. We only deliver to physical addresses. We do not deliver to postal boxes or private bags. Orders are delivered via CourierPost or Post Haste couriers in most cases, with tracking facilities available. We currently are only able to ship to addresses and take orders from within New Zealand.
We are committed to making your shopping experience with us a safe one. All of the personal details included in the transmission to us can only be seen by our staff and not by a third party. Our secure Payment Gateway is hosted by DPS, and as such DPS take care of the security of your credit card details and information.
Please note that business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays. We endeavour to dispatch orders received before midday (New Zealand time), on any business day that day. However, this may not happen for a variety of reasons and you should allow 2-3 business days for an order to be dispatched. Rural delivery addresses can take up to 5 working days. We will communicate with you should the dispatch date be longer than three business days from your order date.
The delivery times noted on the website and your order confirmation are the indicative timings advised by CourierPost or Post Haste couriers. Orders are packed and dispatched in Ashburton. Fourflax Ltd cannot be held responsible for deliveries not made during this timeframe. Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays in New Zealand and rural delivery addresses.
We at ProVida are totally committed to quality and service. We absolutely guarantee the quality of all our products. If however we erroneously send you the wrong item, we will be happy to exchange or refund goods that are returned to us in a re-saleable condition i.e. unused and in their original packaging, within 14 days of you receiving them. We are not able to exchange or refund goods which have been used unless you are not 100% satisfied with the product. In this case, we will happily refund goods that are returned to us. If your purchase arrives damaged or defective, we will happily replace or exchange the items to the value of your order. Prior to dispatching any item you wish to exchange or return, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 03 308 3345 or by fax on 03 308 3345 to discuss the nature of your return.
Simply enclose your details and reference number and return the merchandise via pre-paid, insured mail to the address below.
Our address is:
Fourflax Ltd T/A ProVida
27 Dobson Street
Refunds will be made in the form of a balance transfer to your bank account, or a refund through DPS to the value of the items for which a return is requested.
Returns and Exchanges - Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping charges for returns and exchanges are your responsibility. If, however, an error was made in processing your order, or the product was found to be faulty, we will gladly reimburse you for any postal and handling expenses. No additional shipping and handling charges will apply when exchanging ProVida products to a value that is less or equal to the value of the original products. Should the cost of the new or additional products be greater than that of the original merchandise purchased, shipping and handling costs will be calculated according to the price difference.
Complaints will receive our prompt and personal attention, and can be directed to us by e-mail, phone, fax or click here to CONTACT US.
Mailing List & Privacy
If you have any questions at all about any of the above information, please CONTACT US.
Prize Draws & Competitions
1. This Prize Draw is open to all NZ residents, excluding employees of Fourflax, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Fourflax reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Fourflax may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and Fourflax is satisfied with the verification.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates provided at the point of entry until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Fourflax discretion.
6. Fourflax will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
7. Fourflax reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
8. Fourflax accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
9. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Fourflax reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name being made publicly available if they win.
12. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, Fourflax reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
13. Fourflax's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Fourflax reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
15. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Fourflax, 27 Dobson Street West, Ashburton, Canterbury, NZ.