- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
- A powerful anti-bacterial and anti-septic formulation that eradicates the bacteria leading to scabs in wet and muddy conditions
- Instantly sanitises the skin and dries rapidly
- Apply after using Nettex Veterinary Surgical Scrub and apply before Muddy Marvel Barrier Cream - ideal to use in a 3-step process with these other two products for complete Mud Fever control
- Available in 100ml bottle
Directions for useFor best results apply Muddy Marvel Disinfect to affected areas after removing scabs using Nettex Veterinary Surgical Scrub.
Rinse the affected area with warm water and pat dry before liberally applying Muddy Marvel Disinfect using a cotton pad or gauze.
Allow the horse to stand for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the product to dry.
For complete Mud Fever protection, apply Muddy Marvel Barrier Cream on top, to give a waterproof, anti-bacterial barrier during wet and muddy conditions.